Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Welcome to episode 37 of the FREE Audio PANCE and PANRE Physician Assistant Board Review Podcast.
Join me as I continue to cover topic specific PANCE and PANRE review from the Academy course content following the NCCPA™ content blueprint.
Click here to download my interactive content blueprint checklist
This week we will be covering 10 topic specific Musculoskeletal board review questions.
The Musculoskeletal System accounts for 10% of your PANCE/PANRE board exam.
Below you will find an interactive exam to complement the podcast.
I hope you enjoy this free audio component to the examination portion of this site. The full genitourinary board review includes over 72 GU specific questions and is available to all members of the PANCE and PANRE Academy.
- You can download and listen to past FREE episodes here, on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
- You can listen to the latest episode, take an interactive quiz and download your results below.
Listen Carefully Then Take The Quiz
If you can’t see the audio player click here to listen to the full episode.
Musculoskeletal PANCE and PANRE Podcast Quiz
You can take the interactive exam by clicking here.
Looking for all the podcast episodes?
This FREE series is limited to every other episode, you can download and enjoy the complete audio series by joining The PANCE and PANRE Exam Academy.
I will be releasing new episodes every few weeks. The Academy is discounted, so sign up now.
Resources and Show Notes:
- My list of recommended PANCE and PANRE review books
- My secret upcoming website which will cover the entire NCCPA Content Blueprint (coming soon)
- USE CODE “PALIFE” TO GET 10% OFF THE RUTGERS PANCE AND PANRE REVIEW COURSE
This Podcast is also available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for Android
- iTunes: The Audio PANCE AND PANRE Podcast iTunes
- Stitcher Radio: The Audio PANCE and PANRE Podcast Stitcher
The Daily PANCE and PANRE
Get 60 days of PANCE and PANRE Board Certified Review Questions and Answers delivered directly to your inbox. A new question is delivered daily with detailed explanations and answers. It's 100% Awesome and 100% FREE!